Any information received from customers through the Group’s business activities is highly confidential, and J Trust Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”) shall have a strict and appropriate management system to protect any information accumulated within the company from theft, unauthorized access, unfair use, loss, leakage or falsification. The company’s group has established “Rules and Regulations for Protection of Personal Information” pertaining to the handling of personal information and information management, and formulated “Information Security Basic Policy” for all employees to comply with.
Basic Policy on Information Security (Action Guidelines)
- The company’s group complies with laws, guidelines, and other rules pertaining to information security including the Act on the Protection of Personal Information.
- The company’s group has “Information Supervisory Manager” who is principally responsible for the protection and management of information assets, and “Person in Charge of Information. Management” in every department.
- The company’s group engages in the protection and management of information assets according to Internal Rules and Regulations pertaining to Information Security stipulated as per Basic Policy.
- The company’s group takes security measures appropriate for antivirus measures, firewalls, and encryption depending on the quality of information assets.
- The company’s group provides education and performs enlightenment activities for executives and employees.
- The company’s group periodically conducts internal audit pertaining to the handling of information assets and makes efforts toward operating and improving information security.
- In addition to audit, the company’s group continuously monitors management system and measures pertaining to Information Security together with audit, to make improvements and corrections according to change in circumstance.