Basic policy on exclusion of anti-social forces
The Company and its subsidiaries adopt the following basic policy to prevent damage inflicted by group or individuals who pursue economic profits through the use of violence, threat and fraud (so called anti-social forces).
- (i) The Company and its subsidiaries shall not have any relationships with anti-social forces.
- (ii) The Company and its subsidiaries shall closely work with external specialist organizations such as the police, Center for Elimination of Organized Crime Groups and outside counsels to prevent the damage inflicted by anti-social forces and deal with anti-social forces systematically and appropriately.
- (iii) The Company and its subsidiaries shall not yield to unreasonable demands by anti-social forces and take legal actions resolutely.
- (iv) The Company and its subsidiaries shall not provide fund to or engage in secret transactions with anti-social forces.
- (v) The Company and its subsidiaries shall ensure the safety of individuals encountering anti-social forces in person.
Updated on June 13th, 2018
President & CEO Nobuyoshi Fujisawa